High technology meets ultimate comfort for unmatched versatility.
Massey Ferguson is pleased to announce the introduction of the MF5609 and MF5610, the first two models released as part of the new MF5600 Series mid range tractors. Boasting an all-new 3-cylinder engine from AGCO Power, the tractors provide 90 and 100 engine HP (70 and 75 PTO HP) respectively at
2200 RPM, and will be manufactured at AGCO’s factory in Beauvais, France.
Visit our brochure page to download the latest specs.
Model PTO power Engine power Transmission @ 2200 RPM HP (kW) MF 5609 70 (52) 90 (67) Dyna-4 transmission with speed matching; AUTO-DRIVE is optional MF 5610 75 (56) 100 (75) Dyna-4 transmission with speed matching; AUTO-DRIVE is optional
AGCO Power 3.3 Liter AWI Engine
The MF5609 & MF5610 model tractors will be powered by a newly designed 3.3 liter 3-cylinder engine from AGCO Power that meets the new Tier 4i emissions requirements for North America.
Each engine has four valves per cylinder to improve air flow through the engine and enhance fuel/air mixing. Another feature of this new engine family is electronic engine management with high pressure common rail (HPCR) fuel injection. This high pressure atomizes the diesel during injection for exceptional fuel/air mixing and more complete combustion.
Upgraded cab- 6 post design offers 61 cubic feet of interior space for comfortable working environment.
Other improvements are immediately apparent upon entering the new cab.
- A new right hand console and pillar console with modern controls offer convenience and functionality
- Optional Visio roof-line cab is available to increase forward visibility for loader work.
- Optional mechanical cab suspension-that improves the ride experience.
- The dash console features a new layout with Dot Matrix capabilities for managing various tractor functions.
Integrated Factory Loader Joystick
New for the MF5600 series is a factory option for an integrated loader joystick that will do more than raise the bucket up and down.
The Electronic joystick functionality system incorporates a multitude of buttons that control more than just the loader. Once activated, the electronic joystick functionality system makes tractor operation in a loader application simple and convenient.
- Forward/reverse shuttle and gearbox upshift/downshift can be controlled using thumb buttons
- Neutral “trigger” button on the backside of the joystick
- 3rd & 4th function buttons for loader operation
- Forward/reverse shuttle button to change travel direction.